Saturday 13 July 2013

An extensive list of projects

I'm feeling inspired today. I'll take some of Leibniz's enthusiasm (yes, I knew that extra summer course would come in handy for references that only I get) for creating this list of projects that I would like to start, and hopefully finish by the end of August, before September puts an end to all of my extra-curricular activities to swallow me whole in the ocean of the university workload. So then, let's begin this list. I will include projects that I've already started, as well as new ones that I'm contemplating. The order doesn't mean anything, I write down as I remember them.

Contemplating:
- Create the cosplay costume for Ashe for Hal-Con (that one's in November)
- Make that coat I saw in a fair and drew down instead of snapping a picture
- Get some of my honours thesis done

In Progress:
- Finish my Neuschwanstein Schloss 3D puzzle
- Redecorate the living room
- Learn how to do Mucha-style drawings (66% done, I want to attempt it a third time)

Completed:
- My boyfriend's trenchcoat (and mine)
- Frame my posters
- Dye my hair white, gray or lilac
- Finish my Lord of the Rings Scarf
- Make a corset

Time left until September: 7 weeks.

Uhm, between my job and sleeping, that will keep me busy for sure. When I post about the projects, I think I'll put a time scale on them, since some have been in progress for months, and I haven't been able to work on them consistently. For example, my Lord of the Rings scarf, and the trenchcoat. I started around christmas time, I'm still looking at them, hoping that the force will be with me, and that they will complete themselves before my eyes. After months, I realize that it's not working, so I've got to take a more hands-on approach.

Go.
Notice these few awesome things about this picture. First, it's me, with green hair (though I dyed it a light blue a few days ago and don't have a picture of it yet). No but really, There's Einstein on a giant poster in the right, a Dalek that fights for the UK and at the very right, a canvas covered in Quality Street chocolate wrappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment