Wednesday 29 October 2014

Family and Friends' update, Halloween 2014

Keeping in touch might not be my forte, and I can't promise about anything in the future, but here is my first vlog! I'm sure it could have been about a thousand times better, unfortunately, it isn't... Because I didn't really prepare anything, and the last time I used movie maker was for an art project in highschool, in 2009... So it's been a while. Nevertheless, here it is, my first proud video.


ps. I don't actually think the content is that great, my thoughts are scattered all over the place, and I'm not even telling you about the actual experience of teaching in Germany! What a fail of an update! *Self-critical, sarcastic laugh*
Also, I'd like to mention that despite this video seemingly showing my lack of able-ness to give a presentation, I assure you that I can give you a mighty power point presentation about Canada. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment