Tuesday 13 August 2013

Crunch Time?

Time Left: 2 weeks and a half.

*Self-face-palm*
Soooo, I guess I didn't get around to everything yet. I'm going to blame it on that scarf I was working on, and to that second scarf I just started. *rolls eyes*
Nah really, I wasn't expecting to get everything done, it was on a limb of Leibnizian enthusiasm, and was more of a reach for the stars and you'll land on the moon.
I'm really happy with what I've done so far.
No I haven't started my cosplay costume, nor the coat I saw in June at the fair, nor did I even start researching my thesis...
But that's okay, because I finished stuff that had been on my list for MONTHS! In my book, that's an accomplishment.

For the ones that I did start and that are still on the unfinished side though, I'll have to cram it in a little bit. I absolutely want to finish the corset. The fabric pieces are cut, all that's missing is my next day off, and the courage to clear my table, so that I can set my sewing machine on it. Thursday, it's a date, sewing machine ;).
The 3D puzzle, I haven't touched at all in a while, I'll tackle it eventually, probably as a means of procrastination. Oh bad me.

The "re-decorate the living room" actually entails more than that. In my world, it stands for re-organize the room, throw stuff out, put other stuff away neatly, put the books properly back into the bookcases.... and so on. It's more of a "tidy up and make it look acceptable." I've kinda started, a little. Not much.

Though I still technically have two weeks and a half until September, I only have 13 days to complete this. Why? Because I'm going to New-Brunswick for about a week before University starts on the 5th. Last week of vacation, and I get to annoy my little sister, and see some old friends. That sounds wonderful to me.

Let's go, let's try to get as much done as possible.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment